Saturday 26th March 2022
$5 per Adult
Free for 17 years and under, Seniors
Season Passes accepted
Parking within Rugby Park will be limited and monitored across the day. Entry is via the bottom gate on the corner of Marrara Drive and Abala Road.
There is nearby parking at TRL Stadium, South Darwin Rugby and Marrara Indoor Sports Centre
Please be patient with our staff and allow plenty of time to enter the venue ahead of your match
XXXX VIP AREA:
XXXX VIP Area - Saturday tickets
Open 4:00pm to 9:30pm
- Private bar and seating area overlooking the field
- 10 x free drink (beer, wine, soft drink, water) card
- 1 x $10 Food Van voucher
Purchase tickets here: XXXX VIP AREA
FREE KIDS ZONE:
Open 5:00pm to 8:00pm
Waterslide and 3 x inflatable jumping castles on Field 2 for the fun and entertainment of the kids. Fully supervised and insured.
Things to know before you arrive
- Rugby Park is a Vaccine Pass venue and you must have two vaccinations to enter the venue
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell or have been in contact with a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 case in the past 14 days
- Download and activate the Territory Check-in app on your phone
- NT Rugby has the right to refuse entry to anyone suspected to be unwell or who fails to comply with any requirements or protocols
- NT Rugby encourages patrons to bring a fold-out chair for use if required
Rugby Park is a licenced facility and no alcohol may be brought into the venue
Things to know at the event
- We are providing a family friendly event and NO physical or verbal abuse of players, match officials, staff members or spectators will be tolerated. Perpetrators will be removed from the venue immediately.
- Masks are available free of charge at the bars for anyone who wishes to use.
- Practice social distancing and follow the directions of the NT Rugby staff and volunteers. This includes entry to the venue, at the bar, food outlets and bathrooms.
- High-level hygiene is crucial. Wash or santise your hands regularly, cough and sneeze into your elbow and correctly dispose of tissues and other rubbish
- Staff and Security will ensure social distancing is in place in the around the venue
- Sanitiser will be available for use throughout the venue
- St Johns will be in attendance for any public accidents or injuries
- Please be patient and understanding as we work with you to provide an amazing season
- All players, volunteers and spectators fall under the Rugby Australia Code of Conduct and unsocial behaviour or violence will not be tolerated.
Match Day Schedule
Rugby Park 1
1:35pm McDonalds Under 12s (supported by Habitat)
South Darwin Rabbitohs vs Darwin Dragons
2:40pm McDonalds Under 14s (supported by Habitat)
South Darwin Rabbitohs vs Casuarina Cougars
4:00pm McDonalds Under 16s
Palmerston Crocs vs University Pirates
5:20pm NT Bitumen & Asphalt B Grade
South Darwin Rabbitohs vs Darwin Dragons (livestreamed on NT Rugby Facebook)
Darwin Dragons vs South Darwin Rabbitohs (livestreamed on NT Rugby Facebook)
7:30pm XXXX A Grade
University Pirates vs South Darwin Rabbitohs (livestreamed on NT Rugby Facebook)
SILENT JERSEY AUCTION SUPPORTING DEAF RUGBY AUSTRALIA:
Northern Territory Rugby Union is assisting Deaf Rugby Australia in raising funds for their teams to compete in Argentina later in 2022.
Deaf Rugby Australia is a non profit organisation and currently supports themselves financially or by volunteers undertaking fundraising activities. Deaf Rugby Australia is committed to providing assistance to hearing impaired individuals in the Community including, juniors and potentially females, who want to take their passion for rugby union further.
Up for auction is a 2019 Australian Rugby World Cup jersey signed by the players on the day the squad was announced. The jersey is unframed. The jersey was signed on Friday 23rd August 2019 and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity from Rugby Australia which includes a list of the player signatures.
Please be generous and assist the Deaf Rugby Australia teams in their fundraising efforts to travel to Argentina.
Place your bid for the jersey here: Click here